Tuesday, December 21, 2021

CAR TROUBLE CAN YOU PLEASE HELP

Hi, my name is Robert.


Thank you for taking a moment to consider helping my kids and I with our unfortunate car situation. I have been working very hard to feed my wonderful kids and pay my bills during this devastating pandemic. Needless to say, it has been very challenging every month trying to survive financially, but losing the use of our car has caused a major problem for my family.

 

My car breaking down at this point is devastating because I don't have the funds to fix this situation. The pandemic not only destroyed my savings account but also shut down the business I was working for. The full-time work that I do doesn't give me the ability to pay for a car emergency of this magnitude. So, a friend suggested I ask the kind GoFundMe community of angels for help. 

 

My car trouble started recently when I was sitting at a red light in Longmont, Colorado. My car just suddenly stopped working. After several failed attempts to get it started, I finally had to call a tow truck and have it towed to a mechanic. Two days later, the mechanic called to inform me that my 2012 Toyota Camry timing chain had broken and bent all the engine valves, rendering it useless and worthless.

 

The mechanic offered to replace the engine with a used engine for $5,000+. However, with 244,000 miles on the odometer and no car warranty, I'm concerned that another major car expense may be looming... like the transmission. I've noticed the transmission slipping frequently, so trying to fix this car would be an enormous waste of money.

 

Unfortunately, I still owe the bank $4,035 for the 2012 Toyota Camry. When I asked the bank to pay off the loan with my GAP insurance, they refused. They said that GAP insurance is only used when a car is totaled in an accident.

 

I'm here today to ask for your kind help. I really need a reliable used car for work and to drive my kids to and from school every day.

 

For now, my hope is that I can raise enough money to buy a dependable and safe used car with low mileage.

 

We would greatly appreciate any amount of your help. Thank you so much for helping me and my kids:)

( gofundme.com/f/car-trouble-can-you-please-help )

Many heartfelt blessings to you and your family and thank you for sharing this letter with others.


Extremely grateful,

Robert Ray

nonprofit

No comments:

Post a Comment