Sunday, October 25, 2020

Anker 2 4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse Review


This is my honest 4g review of the Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse.

I bought the Anker mouse for ergonomic reasons.  I was experiencing tennis elbow quite severely and wasn't able to use my computer or operate normally with a gimp arm.   The vertical design of the Anker mouse helps alleviate that issue.  Holding it feels natural, like giving someone a handshake.   I obviously chose to go with the optical wireless version.  Nobody be using a wired mouse in 2020!

The 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse has a number of buttons on it.  The regular mouse buttons and scroll  bar are on right side of the mouse, while the page forward and backwards buttons are on the left.  At the top of the mouse is the DPI changer, where you can choose how sensitive you want the mouse to be, or how "responsive" you want the mouse to be to your movement. You can choose between 800 1200, & 1600 DPI. I tend to like the mouse to be set on the 1200 DPI setting. 

After trying several different mice, I found that this was the best one for the budget.  This mouse is comfortable and I am completely in love with it.   The vertical ergonomic design took no time to adapt to. 

After reading a few reviews on Amazon, I figured I had better add a note to my review of the Anker 2.4G wireless vertical ergonomic optical mouse.   I have large hands, and regular mice are never big enough.  They put lots of strain on my wrist and forearm and make it feel like stiff jelly.   The Anker's ergonomic design works really well for me and my gigantic hands.  Anker mouse + giant hands = happy combo.   However, if you are a person with small hands I don't believe that the Anker vertical ergonomic mouse is your best choice.  Anker has many other mice you might like to check out.  

I picked the Anker 2.4G wireless vertical erganomic optical mouse up on Amazon.  It was definitely worth the money and on the top of my best recent purchases list.  This mouse is fantastic for people with large hands that suffer from tennis elbow. I apologies that I did not film the unboxing of the Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, there was not much to see by the way. 

Get the wireless mouse with the usb port.  Nobody wants a wired mouse anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment