Monday, October 19, 2020

Keurig K Mini Coffee Maker Review - Keurig K Mini Demo



Keurig K Mini Coffee Maker Review - Keurig K Mini Demo

Keurig K Mini Coffee Maker Review - Keurig K Mini Demo

Keurig K Mini Available on Amazon:
U.S.A:
Canada: https://amzn.to/37nBu68
U.K:

This is my honest review & demo of the Keurig K mini coffee maker. I love this little coffee maker.  It saves so much space for me in my tiny already cluttered kitchen.  Not having to deal with coffee filters and grinds after making a  fresh cup of Java is also a great bonus!  I do highly recommend buying compostable or decomposable Keurig pods however.  Any others I have tried have actually been kind of a pain in the ass because the foil covering the top is difficult to remove and comes off in shreds.  The grinds tend to go all all over the the place is the process.  The you have to rinse it out, and then put it in the recycling.....  A lot of steps that cab be avoided if you just get compostable Keurig coffee pods instead. 

I apologies that I did not do an unboxing.  It truly wasn't very memorable.  When you first get the Keurig you'll have to do a cycle of just water to "clean" it before actual use. Beyond that there wasn't really anything you needed to assemble.  

This little machine has saved me so much money in wasted coffee. I used to make a pot every morning, and maybe have a cup or two before heading the the gym.  By the time I would return home, the pot would be empty (thanks roommates!) and all the grinds and mess would be left for me to deal with. It was VERY frustrating.  With the Keurig Coffee maker however, I get just what I need and don't have to worry about anyone else's inability to fend for themselves.  You brew yourself a single serve cup of Java in a couple of minutes with this coffee making machine of love.   Then you throw the pod into your compost container, mix your cream and sugar and you're set for coffee bliss!

The only downside I can see from having and using the Keurig K mini Coffee Maker is that  of the environmental impacts it has.  It takes, I'm assuming, a lot more resources, and creates a much larger carbon footprint, making the coffee pods then it does to just have coffee bought loose.   Plus, you are creating more waste if you're not disposing of the pods properly.   Is that better?  You'll have to decide for yourself.  

For me, the reason I decided to buy a Keurig Coffee Maker was for saving space, and to spare myself the aggravation of playing barista to my roommates.   I like the difference in the Keurig to making a pot of coffee in that it saves me time and money.  Plus, this little brewer has the ability to make the entire apt smell like a coffee shop with just one cup of coffee!  I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment